Consultant: Ashley Nichol
Salary: $50000 - $100000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Our clinic is located in Herne Bay, New Zealand, on the southwestern shore of Waitemata Harbour. Herne Bay is an affluent suburb boasting high-end boutiques, designer fashions, upscale seafood and trendy suburban eateries. This harbour-side city is a highly prosperous area known for its spectacular water views. If you are looking for a sea-change, Herne Bay is the calling you!
We are a fully equipped veterinary clinic offering routine services such as vaccinations, microchipping, general health checks and arthritis injections. In addition to this we are a state-of-the-art facility and our hospital is equipped with a Vetscan Biochemistry and Haematology, a sterile surgical suite as well as separate dental suite. We have an active client base of around 900 and 55% of these client’s own cats. We believe that the client experience is the most important product we offer. The client experience starts from the car park and stretches to the final payment and beyond.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Senior Veterinarian who is highly motivated and experienced with the energy and drive to make a real difference, with a commitment and passion for quality practice and high standards of care, along with a great team spirit
What we can offer you:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a 482 Visa for you and your dependents, if applicable.
- Relocation allowance, if applicable.
What you can offer us:
- BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice in New Zealand
- An experienced and confident Veterinarian with at least 2 years’ practical experience
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Willingness to commit to at least 40 hours per week
- Ability to oversee the caseload and work autonomously
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills
We are a group of nearly 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
We believe that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors.