Consultant: Ashley Nichol
Salary: $50000 - $90000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Our Murrumba Downs Clinic is a small animal veterinary practice, providing veterinary service at the highest level. Our loyal clients are happy to spare no expense in looking after their pets, and we have built great relationships with them over the years. Our team is passionate about great standards of care, and we are well equipped with digital x-ray, dental x-ray and ultrasound.
A new position has become available for Veterinarian to join our close-knit team in a full-time capacity.
As part of a 67 clinic network, we support you to achieve the highest standards through ongoing professional development opportunities and great systems and support teams. In addition to generous CE allowance and study leave, you will gain access to our Veterinary Training Centre, offering workshops in dental, pathology, imaging, behaviour, soft tissue surgery and even orthopaedics as well as leadership and mentoring programs.
What we are looking for:
- BVSc or equivalent and state based veterinary registration
- A minimum of two years’ experience with the ability to sole charge
- High standards of care with a focus on preventative health
- Exceptional client relationship building skills.
- Ability to commit to a rotational Saturday roster.
What’s on offer?
- Generous remuneration (commensurate with experience) and excellent conditions
- A friendly team environment and an inspiring Lead team
- Modern equipment and systems to allow you to focus on standards of care
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built veterinary training facilities
- Continuing education allowance and study leave
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
We believe that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centre – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors.
We empower Lead Vets and Practice Managers to run their clinics the way they see fit, providing admin support where needed. We don’t re-brand our clinics. We empower our Graduates to achieve their goals through mentoring, internships and hands on workshops. We empower our Nurses to support their teams through upskilling and team consulting. Our scale allows us to ensure our clinics are well equipped and maintained, but we still want each individual clinic to have their own personality in their communities. Our Wellness Program allows you to teach your clients about preventative healthcare and build lasting relationships.