Location: Los Angeles | USA
Consultant: Adam Gould
Job Reference: USA1
Job Status: Permanent, Temporary / Full Time, Part Time
What we need from you:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience, working as a veterinarian
- a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) from a USA, Canada or West Indies* based university or college or a Medico Veterinario Zootecnista (MVZ) from a Mexico**
- A completed North American Veterinary Licensing Examination (NAVLE)
- A commitment to immigrating and moving to Australia or New Zealand for a minimum of 1 year
What we offer:
- Relocation assistance to live and work in Australia or New Zealand, with the ability to bring your immediate family
- Visas and flights provided within your employment package at no charge to yourself
- Jobs available across Australia and New Zealand- Busy cities, snowy mountains, sandy coastlines and slower-paced rural locations, it’s your choice!
At Seven Animal Health, we offer a bespoke relocation service for USA educated veterinarians to work and live in Australia. We provide a free, trusted service that helps USA animal health professionals fulfill their dream of working and living in Australia or New Zealand.
Using our service, we can offer the following:
- Job Search: As we receive information about new roles, you will be the first to know! Finding work on the other side of the world might sound daunting but we’re here to help you every step of the way.
- CV Writing: Having our own dedicated Australian office means that our recruitment experts know exactly what Australian and New Zealand veterinary practices are looking for, making us informed and prepared to help you tailor your CV to your ideal role.
- Interview Prep: Upon securing an interview, our experienced animal health consultants will help you prepare for success, including how to handle Skype interviews and emphasizing the experience you have that will get you hired.
- Visas: We understand that you may never have been though an immigration process before, so ensure the application is completed for you, at no cost to yourself.
- Post arrival care: You can feel assured that your personal consultant will contactable once you have started your employment to help with any concerns or queries
To get a further understanding of what Australia or New Zealand has to offer you and your family, read our guide on preparing to move to Australia here: https://www.7ah.com.au/vets/news/prepare-move-australia-work/
Visit: http://www.movingtoaustralia.com.au/ or https://www.newzealandnow.govt.nz/ for impartial advice and information
*DVM qualifications awarded in the West Indies must be from Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine or St. Georges School of Veterinary Medicine and awarded after 2010
** MVZ qualifications awarded in Mexico must be from Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico and awarded after 2010