Consultant: Sam Whatley
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Surgical Veterinary Nurse – Sutherland Shire, NSW – Full-time
This brand new state-of-the-art 24hr emergency and specialist hospital, located in the beautiful Sutherland Shire, close to the stunning Southern beaches of Sydney is looking for an experienced Surgical Veterinary Nurse for their thriving practice.
Who will you be working with?
This hospital has a brand new 1.5T MRI, a 64 slice CT, fluoroscopy, endoscopy, digital radiology and ultrasound, as well as an Advanced Treatment Centre (ATC). The Team are passionate about providing high-quality cutting-edge care, and pride themselves as being innovative and leaders in the veterinary emergency and specialist arena. The hospital also promotes a very team based approach, and believe in treating all staff, clients and referring veterinarians as part of the clinic family, striving as one to deliver the best outcomes every single time. They love bouncing ideas of one another, and sharing their knowledge, experience and techniques is vital in creating the close team structure and quality service of the Hospital that they promote.
Who will you be?
- An experienced Surgical Veterinary Nurse with willingness to work within the clinic, or through the mobile service, or a combination of both.
- The ability to prepare and set up surgical sites/mobile van for the day, as well as prepping and clipping patients, assisting with surgery, and bandaging as needed.
- The ability to assist Anaesthesia Nurse with IV placement/pre-meds/presurgical prep.
- The ability to maintain the surgical laundry, cleaning and stocking surgery department and instruments, and assisting with radiographs.
- Someone with an open mind, who is adaptable and willing to learn.
- A Team Player who has high level communication and interpersonal skills.
- Someone who enjoys working in a close family-like culture, and who is considerate of other team members.
- A professional work ethic and positive outlook.
- Someone who is passionate about their profession, and is dedicated to growing and expanding their knowledge and skillset within a highly qualified and skilled team.
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate and negotiable with experience).
- Ongoing professional development and training within a team of highly experienced and skilled Nurses, Veterinarians and Specialists.
- A dynamic and caring team to work alongside and contribute to, who practice outstanding family based workplace culture and a gold standard service.
- State-of-the-art equipment and cutting-edge technology in a brand new 24hr emergency and specialist hospital.
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4079 or firstname.lastname@example.org