Consultant: Sam Whatley
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Small or Mixed Animal General Practice Veterinarian (grad level to experienced) –Griffith, NSW – full-time position
This lovely small animal General Practice Veterinary Hospital is located in the beautiful regional area of Griffith. Situated around a 7.5 hour drive from Sydney, and a 4.5 hour drive from Canberra, Griffith is a little town within the beautiful Riverina, around 2 hours from the regional city of Wagga.
Who will you be working with?
A friendly small team of Vets and Nurses, with a clinic who support their staff professionally with training, mentoring, and ongoing professional development. You will be exposed to a varied surgical and medical caseload, yielding great experience and exposure. The clinic have a 10-15% large animal caseload, although you do not require to have experience with large animals – the position can be a sole small animal position if required.
Who will you be?
- Qualified General Practice Veterinarian – graduate level to experienced will be considered.
- A personality that enjoys everything life throws at you, and who loves to interact with people of all walks of life.
- A drive to provide a quality vet care experience to our large, diverse and highly loyal client base.
- A need to constantly improve yourself and our business by bringing new skills to our practice with ongoing supported training.
- The ability to both work independently when required, and to collaborate with colleagues and co-workers on larger and more complex cases when needed.
- The desire to contribute and participate in our in-house training and skills development program.
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate with experience) ranging from 60k – 110k base salary plus bonuses, super and overtime (case by case).
- A wonderful lifestyle of 4 day working weeks with minimum 1 in 3 weekends after hours.
- Support for ongoing professional education opportunities and self-development programs.
- New graduates are encouraged to apply as they are capably supported within our hospitals with our tried and tested talent management and business process management systems.
- A Practice that provides services in alternative modalities including chiropractic medicine. We are constantly looking for staff to bring alternative skill sets to our practice where it is actively encouraged and supported.
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org