Consultant: Sam Whatley
Job Status: Permanent / Full-Time or Part-Time
Small Animal General Practice Veterinarian – full-time or part-time position – experienced Veterinarian, or confident recent graduate
This Veterinary Hospital, situated on the border of NSW and ACT pride themselves on being a friendly, inclusive and caring practice who encourage personal and professional development of their employees. The hospital are affiliated with the Lincoln Institute which focus on leadership and self-development, and are looking for a new Veterinarian that will fit in with the core values and strengths of the team.
Who will you be working with?
You will be working amongst a large and busy team of experienced and qualified Veterinarians, Vet Nurses and Support Staff, that practice a high standard of care, gaining the experience of a professionally challenging, high and varied medical and surgical caseload (including complex soft tissue surgery, orthopaedics and TPLO’s). The Hospital is full equipped with digital x-ray, ultrasound, endoscopy, Idexx Catalyst and Lasercyte diagnostic equipment, plus full range orthopaedic equipment and capability.
Who will you be?
- A Qualified Veterinarian with ideally 3 plus years’ experience, although confident recent graduates who will thrive in a busy and challenging environment will be considered.
- Someone with a positive can-do attitude, that values’ honest and integrity.
- Someone who is flexible, adaptable and professional, with excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and self-awareness.
- A Vet with sound up to date theoretical knowledge, demonstrated clinical skills, and a dedication to continued learning and professional development.
- A desire to provide excellent care and the adaptability to work with clients where required to obtain the best outcome for all – the pet, the client, and the practice.
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate with experience) up to 130k plus super and performance based bonus.
- 1 in 4 weekends, with no after hours.
- Continuous Professional Development allowance and encouragement, where the Hospital is affiliated with the Lincoln Institute.
- Working within a friendly and collaborative team environment that support each other and encourage personal and professional growth.
- Working under two Veterinarians who both have over 20 years’ experience to mentor and assist in your professional development.
- Mentorship, support and training for new or recent graduates.
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4079 or firstname.lastname@example.org