Consultant: Sam Whatley
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time or Part Time
We are seeking a Experienced Small Animal General Practice Veterinarian for a Part-Time or Full-Time position (2-4 days per week)
This lovely small animal General Practice Veterinary Hospital is just North West of Sydney, around 45 minutes from the Sydney CBD and the Northern Beaches, offering a lovely work life balance for an experienced Veterinarian wanting to utilise or further their surgical and medical skills.
Who will you be working with?
A friendly Multi-Vet team, with a clinic who support their staff professionally with training, and ongoing professional development. You will be exposed to a varied surgical and medical caseload, yielding great experience and exposure, with many complex procedures and surgeries performed in-house/on-site.
Who will you be?
- A qualified and experienced Veterinarian with at least 5 years’ experience
- A Veterinarian with high level Surgical or Medicine skills
- Someone with high level resilience and time management skills
- Someone who can communicate well, and is dedicated to delivering excellence in service
- Someone who is motivated and who can work individually as well as part of a team
- Someone who enjoys to continually improve themselves and their Veterinary skills
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate with experience) ranging from 100 – 120k plus Super (case by case)
- Permanent Part-time hours, or Full-time hours considered for the right applicant
- CPD allowance and support
- 2-4 day work week depending on part-time or full-time
- Gold standard Veterinary Care and equipment
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4077 or firstname.lastname@example.org