Consultant: Ashley Nichol
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Experienced Vet Full Time Position – Small Animal
A fabulous full-time position is up for the taking for the right person.
We are a busy small animal practice in Southern Melbourne needing to expand our Vet Team.
We are an independently owned & operated long established business, with a reputation for excellence in Customer Service & Patient care. We take pride in delivering outstanding veterinary care and enjoy our friendly clients that support the work up of cases. We are one of Melbourne’s Rabbit friendly clinics.
We are looking for you – a friendly, engaged person who shares our core values of Compassion, Trust, Excellence & Collaboration, and who has excellent medical and surgical skills, and a desire to practice quality work. A special interest in dentistry would be encouraged.
You will also have access to the latest technology:
- In house IDEXX haematology, biochemistry, electrolytes & SediVue
- Digital Radiology (separate iM3 Dental CR7) & Endoscopy
- Diagnostic Ultrasound (Mylab 5)
- Separate Sterile Surgery including a full orthopaedic kit & Laparoscopic equipment (Karl Storz) – we routinely do Laparoscopic Speys and cryptorchid castrations.
- iM3 Dental machine including an iM3 vet tome
- Blood pressure monitoring, pulse oximetry, capnograph and ECG
You will need to have the following skills:
- Positive personality with a ‘can do’ attitude
- A desire to deliver the highest standard of care to our clients, patients and the team
- A desire to learn – a growth mindset
- Sound communication skills
- Team player – just as it takes a village to raise a child – it takes a team to care for a pet!
- Sound surgical skills and knowledge and a desire to expand our current services
- 5 years of experience in small animal practice
- Full time based on 38 hours with shared weekend duties (Saturday & Sunday)
- No Public holidays or After Hours duties – so you can relax and enjoy your down time
- 4 weeks Annual leave, 10 days Personal leave, 1 week Study leave & Continuing education allowance
- Commencement date – July 2020
- Above Award Salary commensurate with experience
- A great environment where you can learn and be supported
If you would like to join our experienced & fun team and work in a well-equipped modern clinic that is located in a fabulous part of Melbourne, contact Ashley Nichol at email@example.com or call 07 5646 4077 to speak with us today!