Consultant: Ashley Nichol
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time or Part Time
INNER W MELBOURNE – FULL OR PART TIME SMALL ANIMAL
We are looking for a vet to join our growing team!
What we can offer you:
- A supportive team environment; our clinic motto is ‘teamwork makes the dream work’. Our team culture is based upon open, honest communication. All team members’ work together to build a clinic we’re all proud to be a part of and look forward to working in.
- A strong focus on mental health & work-life balance.
- Continued education and training. We value the importance of education and are supportive in helping you become the best you can be.
- A working relationship with the community. We do a lot of work for charities such as Purrs of Point Cook.
- Flexible rostering. You’ll be on a mix of surgery & consulting shifts, but there is flexibility towards your preference of work. You will have a consistent RDO each week + work every other Saturday (Saturdays are a short shift from 9am-1pm).
- A good location. Approximately 20 minutes from Melbourne, We are located near some great dog beaches, bike tracks and nature reserves. Nearby Yarraville has a nice art house cinema and cafes.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who is passionate about providing excellent care to their patients and clients and building relationships within the local community. We are a growing practice so ensuring everyone has a range of experience is vital.
- Someone who is happy teaching others. We have regular rotations of nursing students and our full-time nurses also love to learn more.
- Someone who can work independently as there will be some sole charge (1-2 days per week).
For further information, please contact Ashley Nichol on (07) 5646 4079 or firstname.lastname@example.org