Consultant: Ashley Nichol
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time or Part Time
- Part time to Full time position available
Why we are different – purpose built hospital and brand new equipment
Our hospitals are purpose built and fitted with brand new equipment. We also have a veterinary support team locally and at head office, who are all vets and nurses themselves.
We are looking for a part time veterinarian who want to work with a team that love their jobs and have a passion for delivering world class patient care. Our ideal candidate is fun, organised, communicates well with the team and loves to build relationships with the clients. You will need relevant veterinary qualifications and a minimum of 12 months’ experience.
- Generous remuneration (commensurate with experience)
- Access to a wide support network with like-minded professionals
- Opportunity for a long term career
- An interesting role where no two days are the same!
- A dynamic and supportive team environment
- Ability to work with local rescue groups and make a real difference!
Our Team – more like a family
Join our team and become part of our vibrant family. Working for us you will have more than just workmates, you will have colleagues and friends. The store team are always eager to help your customers with any retail purchases, allowing you to focus on providing excellent clinical medicine. We all love it when puppy preschool is about to begin and the puppies come rolling past the vet counter, as there’s always time to stop for a cuddle with the vet team.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like the perfect role for you or you have any questions, please contact Ashley Nichol on 07 5646 4077