Consultant: Adam Gould
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
- Established client base with diverse and interesting caseload
- Salary circa $100,000 plus generous incentives
- Working hours 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Minimum 5+ year’s veterinary experience
- Strong clinical expertise and Competent in Tier 2 surgeries and procedures.
- Passionate leader who can engage and manage clinic team
Does your current role allow you to develop those around you? Want a role that encourages you to do just that?
It’s time for you to focus your Veterinary skills outside the consult room, have you got what it takes to grow a clinic to a 4+ vet practice?
Our client is looking for a Senior Vet with extensive experience to lead their team. This team has capacity to grow with a strong leader in the driver’s seat. With an established and ever-growing loyal client base. With a team of experienced nurses and veterinarians ready for you to pass on your knowledge the opportunities are endless.
As our Senior Veterinarian you will be:
- Focused on your continuing education and driver of clinical standards.
- Able to grow your team with the right people who share your desire to make your clinic and exceptional place to be.
- Experienced in mentoring and coaching others in clinical and surgical skills
- Passionate about developing your team and shaping the minds of our Associate Veterinarians.
- Regularly in contact with our extensive network of experienced vets and will have access to huge range of products and services to assist your clients, all in the biggest waiting room in Australia!
Plus, you will also receive on-going mentoring and coaching from your regional manager who has over 25 years’ experience as a skilled general practitioner and surgeon. He has a passion for customer service and people and will be your mentor and coach on your development journey, growing your skills in Tier 3 surgeries and procedures, business development and leadership competencies.
Make this your last career move, you will have the ability to shape the future of our industry. Don’t settle for a role that compromises your passion – join us instead!