Consultant: Adam Gould
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
We are Australia’s largest rural and production animal veterinary group – we offer considerable opportunities for training, personal development and career progression.
Our clinics are in the heartlands of Australia’s dairy, beef feedlot and pig regions, and also include a number of significant companion animal clinics. Opportunities across our clinics are encouraged, and we offer industry-leading internal training. We are building a dynamic and innovative team of vets and support staff with skills across multiple interests.
We need an experienced senior Veterinarian who:
- Is motivated by driving and achieving clinical excellence in companion animal medicine and surgery.
- Has specialist qualifications or advanced skills in either Surgery, Internal Medicine or Emergency/Critical Care
- Excels at mentoring and chooses to lead with care and compassion.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Registered veterinarian with 8+ years of clinical experience.
- Demonstrated leadership and people management experience.
- ANZCVS membership and/or post graduate qualifications preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Business management experience advantageous.
- Competitive salary
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Volunteer leave and paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Salary packaging and salary sacrifice options
- 1 week CE leave and support for advancing your special interest
- In-house leadership training and support
- Corporate rates and discounts with many service providers and retailers
- Good work life balance in a country city, less than 2 hours to Melbourne