Consultant: Ashley Nichol
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
North East Melbourne, VIC – Full Time Senior Vet Nurse
As we are slowly getting through to the other side of COVID-19, we are looking for a senior nurse to join our amazing team on a full-time basis!
We are looking for an experienced nurse to help drive our surgery and hospital team, inspire & mentor our work placement students and work alongside management to develop our team to provide a high standard of care for our furry patients and loyal clientele.
The full-time position involves both morning and evening shifts Monday to Friday, including a rotating Saturday shift that is shared amongst all nurses. The role will include a mix of both reception and surgical nursing therefore we are looking for an experienced ‘all-rounder’ nurse to complement our amazing team!
Our ideal team member is reliable and bubbly, whilst demonstrating that he/she possesses:
- A positive attitude and exceptional communication skills
- Effective time management & organisational skills in a fast paced environment
- Accountability towards tasks and responsibilities and strives to provide a high standard of client and patient care
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Motivation and determination to go above and beyond in all aspects of customer service
- A willingness to contribute to staff and clinic development, and in areas of continuing education.
If this sounds like you, please contact Ashley Nichol, or Apply Now.