Consultant: Sam Whatley
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Senior Receptionist (with scope to progress to a 2IC role) – Queanbeyan, NSW – experienced
This Veterinary Hospital, situated on the border of NSW and ACT pride themselves on being a friendly, inclusive and caring practice who encourage personal and professional development of their employees. The hospital are affiliated with the Lincoln Institute which focuses on leadership and self-development, and are looking for a receptionist that will fit in with the core values and strengths of the team.
Who will you be working with?
You will be working amongst a large and busy team of Veterinarians, Vet Nurses and Support staff, undertaking all aspects of reception and customer service duties, with scope for the role to progress to a more senior 2IC role in the near future.
Who will you be?
- Minimum Year 12 High School Education with additional IT/Customer Service/Call Centre training or equivalent experience
- Reception and client management experience
- High level customer service experience or training, including dealing with high volume and difficult customers
- Confliction resolution and problem solving skills
- High level prioritisation and time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – with the ability to build rapport and develop and maintain relationships
- An empathic, caring and non-judgemental nature
- Veterinary/animal related experience, or a special interest in the animal care industry
- High resilience, and the ability to work under pressure in a busy environment
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate with experience) with Career progression
- A supportive, friendly, and welcoming team environment
- Personal and Professional development, including training and development with the Lincoln Institute
- Working for a Clinic that apply best practice principles, with adaptability where necessary
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4079 or email@example.com