Consultant: Adam Gould
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Located 12 kilometres north of the Melbourne CBD you will be close enough to enjoy all of the fun and excitement of the big city yet far enough away to have your own space and tranquillity! Just a short drive into the city, you will find spectacular restaurants situated along the Yarra River, the Melbourne Arts Precinct and many, many sporting events! To learn more about this location, please visit https://www.visitmelbourne.com/
The clinic is a small animal veterinary practice, providing veterinary service at the highest level. We are currently looking for an experienced Veterinarian to join our team on a Part-Time basis. Working 3 days per week with a rotating Saturday, you will have commitment to clinical excellence and passion for high level patient and client care.
We are a close, family like, team who are supportive of one another in every way! We are also the number one community clinic!
What we are looking for:
- BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice in Victoria, Australia
- An experienced and confident Veterinarian with at least 2 years’ practical experience
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Ability to oversee the caseload and work autonomously
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills
What we are offering:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependants, if applicable. As an Accredited Sponsor our 482 Visas can be approved in 4-6 weeks!
- Relocation allowance, if applicable.