Consultant: Adam Gould
Salary: $50000 - $65000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
- Full Time Practice Manager
- Immediate start
- 3 Clinic group
At our small veterinary group located in Melbourne north eastern suburbs, we’re hiring for a superstar practice manager to look after our main branch, as well as occasionally oversee operations in our other two clinics.
We pride ourselves on ‘best practice’ medicine and surgery and encourage our staff in continuing education. Our main clinic has been opened under our management for over 5 years and has grown significantly with caseloads and regular customer base.
Situated in the Chirnside area, we are very much part of the local community and want to continue to help our clientele with our great customer care and animal treatment.
We consider our clinic to be busy, but laid back and a happy place to work. The clinic sees some emergencies and complex medicine, but we do refer some surgeries to our emergency clinic (located further south), with the patient often returned the same day for further care.
About you and the job:
- Our new practice manager will be responsible for organising and coordinating practice operations and procedures in order to ensure organisational effectiveness and efficiency. This includes maintaining practice services, supervising practice staff and maintaining practice records
- Ideally, our new manager will have experience and knowledge of the veterinary industry
- You will need to have an understanding of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- You will have the ability to exercise skills, discretion and responsibilities, well beyond that required of a level 4 veterinary nurse
- To be considered, you will need to have strong computer, commuication and organisational skills
- Our new practice manager MUST be a team player. You need to be a conscientious leader and an approachable person
If you think this is the ideal role for you, we can’t wait to meet you! Speak to the team at Seven or submit your application to be considered.