Consultant: Ashley Nichol
Salary: $50000 - $90000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Established in 2013, we are a veterinary clinic driven by a passion for animals and providing the best care and support to our local pet community. Located just 20 kilometres north-west of Melbourne’s Central Business District, we are seeking a Veterinarian to join our committed and compassionate team!
The right candidate is a highly motivated and experienced Veterinarian who is keen to be a part of a busy and stimulating environment. We are looking for someone with the with energy and drive to make a real difference, with a commitment and passion for quality practice and high standards of care, along with a great team spirit.
You will have access to well-equipped Digital Radiology suites, separate sterile surgeries, full dental suites, IV pumps, blood pressure monitoring, pulse oximetry and ECG. The clinics are also fully computerised and run EzyVet software.
What’s on offer?
- Generous remuneration (commensurate with experience) and excellent conditions
- Relocation costs if applicable.
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built veterinary training facilities
- Continuing education allowance and study leave
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunity with the possibility of working across any one of our clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
What we are looking for:
- Eligibility for Veterinary registration in the state of Victoria
- At least 2 years of experience and confidence in medicine and surgery
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Ability to oversee the caseload
- Leadership strength and exceptional client relationship building skills are desirable.
We believe that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centre – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors.
We empower Lead Vets and Practice Managers to run their clinics the way they see fit, providing admin support where needed. We don’t re-brand our clinics. We empower our Graduates to achieve their goals through mentoring, internships and hands on workshops. We empower our Nurses to support their teams through upskilling and team consulting. Our scale allows us to ensure our clinics are well equipped and maintained, but we still want each individual clinic to have their own personality in their communities. Our Wellness Program allows you to teach your clients about preventative healthcare and build lasting relationships.