Consultant: Sam Whatley
Job Status: Permanent / Part Time
We’re looking for an enthusiastic part-time vet to work in our well-established privately owned inner-west practice.
We are a relaxed and cheery practice with a strong focus on customer service and high quality veterinary care. We have a loyal client base (some into their second generation!) who keep coming back because they value personalised service from people who care.
Accordingly, we are looking for a friendly vet who has
- excellent communication skills
- a willingness to ensure our clients are satisfied with their pet’s care
- an ability to work independently and with the team
- competent general surgical ability
- a good work ethic and time management skills
- a sense of humour and a happy disposition!
Financial reward for your efforts is also important. A generous salary commensurate with experience will be offered to the successful applicant which includes a bonus scheme.
Flexibility with part-time positions will definitely be considered.