Consultant: Ashley Nichol
Job Status: Permanent / Part Time
Our clinic is located in Templeton, on the outskirts of Christchurch. Christchurch is a spectacular city re-built and there is never a lack of things to see and do in this stunning location. Visit the beautiful Christchurch Botanic Gardens and visit Quake City to learn about how Christchurch was redefined by a devastating natural disaster. Take a ride on the Christchurch Gondola and take in 360- degree breathtaking views from the Canterbury plans to Lyttleton Harbour. If you would like more information about this amazing location, please visit https://www.afar.com/travel-guides/new-zealand/templeton/guide/what-to/do.
Our clinic is seeking a part-time Veterinarian to join the team working approximately 28 hours per week. This role would be perfect for a Veterinarian re-entering the workforce or to supplement income around study commitments. We are looking for someone with commitment and passion for quality practice and high standards of care, along with a great team spirit.
What we can offer you:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Unlimited online training through the online training centre
- Continuing education and study leave per annum allowance
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
What you can offer us:
- BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice in New Zealand
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Ability to oversee the caseload and work autonomously
- Exceptional communication to both our external and internal clients.
- Strong client relationship building skills
We are a group of nearly 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
We believe that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors.