Consultant: Ashley Nichol
Salary: $60000 - $85000
Job Status: Permanent / Part Time
We are located in Manurewa, a major suburb in south Auckland, New Zealand. Auckland is based between two large harbours in the Northern Island. Visit the iconic Sky Tower which has panoramic views of the city as well as bungee jumping for the adventurous! Paddle out to a dormant volcano on a kayak and climb to the summit to behold breath taking views across the harbour and the city. Visit SEALIFE and meet some penguins and other underwater animals! Discover the Maori culture and learn all there is to know about their way of life.
Our clinic is a small animal veterinary practice providing veterinary service at the highest level, with an established core of committed clients. Our clinic has been part of the community for over 40 years and we cater to all of South Auckland including the suburbs of Manurewa, Manukau, Takanini, Papakura, Drury, Waiuku and Pukekohe.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Veterinarian to join our dedicated team in a busy, energetic, environment with a varied caseload and commitment clients. This is a part-time role, offering approximately 27 hours per week worked over three weekdays, plus 1 in 3 Saturdays.
The clinic is equipped with diagnostic ultrasound, in house laboratory and digital x-rays. In this role you will be provided with an opportunity to advance your skills and knowledge through industry leading educational opportunities.
What we can offer you:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave per annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependents, if applicable.
- Relocation allowance, if applicable.
What you can offer us:
- BVsc or equivalent, and registration to practice in New Zealand
- An experienced and confident Veterinarian with at least 2 years’ practical experience
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Ability to oversee the caseload and work autonomously
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills.
We are a group of nearly 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
We believe that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors.