Consultant: Ashley Nichol
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Our Dayboro hospital is a one-stop, full-service pet health facility, built in and around Dayboro’s historic old sawmill building. Transformed into a small animal clinic in 2005, and an elite mixed animal hospital over subsequent years, the ‘Old Mill’ is a true symbol of old meeting new.
The state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and luxurious animal accommodation contrasts with the vintage charm of the rustic building and the familiar warmth of the animal care team. From the moment you walk in, you are greeted with that country kindness. We are committed to providing our clients with the highest level of professional and compassionate veterinary service.
A new position has become available for Veterinarian to join our close-knit team in a full time capacity
What we are looking for:
- BVSc or equivalent and state based veterinary registration
- A minimum of two years’ experience with the ability to sole charge
- High standards of care with a focus on preventative health
- Exceptional client relationship building skills.
- Ability to commit to a rotational Saturday roster.
What’s on offer?
- Generous remuneration (commensurate with experience) and excellent conditions
- Modern equipment and systems to allow you to focus on standards of care
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built veterinary training facilities
- Continuing education allowance and study leave
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
We believe that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centre – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors.
We empower Lead Vets and Practice Managers to run their clinics the way they see fit, providing admin support where needed. We don’t re-brand our clinics. We empower our Graduates to achieve their goals through mentoring, internships and hands on workshops. We empower our Nurses to support their teams through upskilling and team consulting. Our scale allows us to ensure our clinics are well equipped and maintained, but we still want each individual clinic to have their own personality in their communities. Our Wellness Program allows you to teach your clients about preventative healthcare and build lasting relationships.