Consultant: Gab Malyan
Salary: $52000 - $85000
Job Status: Permanent / Part Time
Our Carlton clinic, is a small animal veterinary practice providing veterinary service at the highest level, with an established core of committed clients.
Our clinic is located in Carlton, a lively neighbourhood known for its “Little Italy” scene and immediately adjoining Melbourne’s central business district. We are spoilt for choice with an array of amazing cafes surrounding the clinic, many just a short stroll away. Please see here for more information on our location https://www.visitmelbourne.com/regions/melbourne/destinations/carlton
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Veterinarian to join our dedicated team in a busy, energetic, environment with a varied caseload and commitment clients. This is a part-time role, offering an average of 20 hours per week. The clinic is equipped with diagnostic ultrasound, in house laboratory and digital x-rays. In this role you will be provided with an opportunity to advance your skills and knowledge through industry leading educational opportunities.
What we can offer you:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependents, if applicable.
- Relocation allowance, if applicable.
What you can offer us:
- BVsc or equivalent, and registration to practice in Victoria
- An experienced and confident Veterinarian with at least 2 years’ practical experience
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Ability to oversee the caseload and work autonomously
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills.
We are a group of nearly 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
We believe that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors.