Consultant: Samantha Whatley
Salary: $70000 - $90000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Our Clinic is located in stunning Nowra, New South Wales. Nowra is a regional centre situated on the beautiful Shoalhaven River, 160 kilometres south-southwest of the state capital of Sydney. Close to many popular natural and cultural features, Nowra’s bustling commercial centre belies the pleasant laid-back lifestyle enjoyed by locals. A foodie, nature and adventure lover’s paradise, the scenery alone is sure to leave you captivated. Click here to learn more about our stunning location https://www.visitnsw.com/destinations/south-coast/jervis-bay-and-shoalhaven/nowra
We currently have an opportunity available for a Full-Time Veterinarian who wants to combine their veterinary career with a relaxed, laid back lifestyle by the beautiful coastline of Nowra!
Our clinic is a large, purpose built veterinary clinic established in 1994, which has grown into a popular animal hospital, running entirely on solar power. The hospital is very well equipped with dedicated orthopaedic surgery and cutting-edge surgical equipment.
What’s on offer:
- NO on-call roster!
- Modern equipment and systems to allow you to focus on standards of care
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built veterinary training facilities
- Continuing education allowance and study leave
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependants, if applicable. As an Accredited Sponsor our 482 Visas can be approved in 4-6 weeks!
- Relocation allowance, if applicable.
What we are looking for:
- BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice in New South Wales
- An experienced and confident Veterinarian with at least 2 years’ practical experience
- High standards of care with a focus on preventative health
- Exceptional client relationship building skills.
- Ability to commit to a rotational Saturday roster.
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Whether you are seeking a new career direction, a lifestyle change, a challenge or a relocation to a new environment, we would love to have a chat.
Please contact Samantha Whatley, Recruitment Advisor, via firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 5646 4077 or Apply Now.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $70,000 – $90,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst we seek to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.