Consultant: Ashley Nichol
Salary: $52000 - $62000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
We are seeking a Full-Time Veterinarian to join our team!!
We are looking for someone with the energy and drive to make a real difference, with a commitment and passion for quality practice and high standards of care, along with a great team spirit. Hours are negotiable for the right candidate. We have access to numerous referral clinics within 2 hours’ drive. There is no requirement for afterhours or public holidays, with our nearest afterhours centre being 5mins down the road.
Our clinic is a fun, friendly, banter positive environment.
What we can offer you:
- A happy and friendly working environment with like-minded peers
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Up to date veterinary hospital with Ultrasound, Digital Xray, dedicated surgical suite, in-house bloods (REM, PT/aPTT, iSTAT), SmartFlow patient care system, separate dog and cat wards, IM3 dental unit, and much more!
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependants, if applicable. As an Accredited Sponsor our 482 Visas can be approved in 4-6 weeks!
- Relocation allowance, if applicable.
What you can offer us:
- BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice in Queensland
- A minimum of 6-12 months practical experience
- Friendly, and enthusiastic team member who brings a positive attitude and great banter
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Ability to oversee the caseload and work autonomously
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $52,000 – $62,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience.