Consultant: Ashley Nichol
Salary: $50000 - $90000
Job Status: Permanent / Part Time
Are you looking for a supportive environment, a fantastic team and a diverse general practice caseload?
We are hiring.
An exciting opportunity has recently become available for a Veterinarian to join us on a Part Time basis. Working every Monday, and on a rotational Saturday, you’ll get the opportunity to become a pivotal member of our close knit team. As demand increases, there is also the potential to increase your hours as well.
- Located only thirty minutes from the Sunshine coast and thirty minutes from Brisbane, you get the best of both worlds.
- Our clinic is well established, having grown from humble roots in 1995 to the practice it is today.
- Committed clientele who only want the best for their pet.
- No after-hours. No on call.
- Your voice heard on the day to day running of our general practice.
- Never ending supply of snacks.
- Ongoing growth, training and assistance in whichever area you would like to gain knowledge.
What we are looking for:
- BVSc or equivalent and QLD veterinary registration.
- Minimum of two years experience with the ability to sole charge.
- Interest in both surgical and medical cases.
- Exceptional personal and professional standards of care.
- Genuine care for the client, patient and your team.
What we can offer you:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependants, if applicable. As an Accredited Sponsor our 482 Visas can be approved in 4-6 weeks!
- Relocation allowance, if applicable.
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Whether you are seeking a new career direction, a lifestyle change, a challenge or a relocation to a new environment, we would love to have a chat.
Please contact Ashley Nichol, Recruitment Advisor, via email@example.com or Apply Now.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $50,000 – $90,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst we seek to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.