Consultant: Ashley Nichol
Salary: $50000 - $90000
Job Status: Permanent / Part Time
We are located in the Moreton Bay Region of Queensland, Australia. Moreton bay is a thriving regional community with plenty to see and do including Whale watching, visiting National Parks, laying by the beach and so much more! Moreton Bay is also the home of the Moreton Bay Bugs so it goes without saying that you can experience some real culinary delights in this region! For more information, please visit https://www.visitmoretonbayregion.com.au/
A new position has become available for a Veterinarian to join our close-knit team in a Part-Time capacity, working every Monday and every second Saturday.
What we are looking for:
- BVSc or equivalent and QLD veterinary registration
- A minimum of two years’ experience with the ability to sole charge
- High standards of care with a focus on preventative health
- Exceptional client relationship building skills.
- Ability to commit to a rotational Saturday roster.
What we can offer you:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependants, if applicable. As an Accredited Sponsor our 482 Visas can be approved in 4-6 weeks!
- Relocation allowance, if applicable.
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Whether you are seeking a new career direction, a lifestyle change, a challenge or a relocation to a new environment, we would love to have a chat.
Please contact Ashley Nichol, via email@example.com or (phone) 07 5646 4077 or hit the ‘Apply Today’ button!
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $50,000 – $90,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience.