Consultant: Ashley Nichol
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
We are looking for a Full-Time Small Animal Veterinarian!
North Lakes is a vibrant, young, family-friendly area, with all the perks of South East Queensland living –minutes away from golden beaches, national parks and a large shopping centre with cinemas and fantastic dining.
Our fully functional hospital is purpose-built with the newest and latest equipment. We offer DR digital X-ray processing, a full iM3 dental suite, state of the art anaesthetic monitoring equipment, full In-house pathology and much more! You will work alongside with another full-time vet and be fully supported by the experienced nursing team of 5.
The clinic prides itself on maintaining a supportive and positive work environment, where all staff feel part of a family. We foster an environment of positive feedback with in-clinic recognition of personal achievements and positive customer feed-back.
What we can offer you:
- Above award salary (commensurate with experience)
- Flexibility in rostered working hours
- A purpose-built clinic you can be proud to work at
- The opportunity to be part of a business built on family values.
What you can offer us:
- BVSc (or equivalent), and registration to practice in Queensland
- At least six (6) years’ experience as a practicing veterinarian
- A “can-do” positive attitude with a commitment to provide the best standard of care to our patients
- Confident and empathetic communication skills with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a fantastic team
If this exciting opportunity sounds like the perfect role for you, please forward your application with a cover letter and resume to Ashley Nichol at firstname.lastname@example.org