Consultant: Adam Gould
Job Status: Permenant / Full Time
Thinking you need to make a smart career moooove?
Do you desire to
- Escape the rat race but still be within reach of the big smoke?
- Feel like a valued member of your local community?
- Love your job because you have such a happy, friendly and supportive bunch of people to work with every day?
- Have on tap access to an amazing depth of veterinary talent and experience you can draw upon and learn from?
- Have a career not just a job?
Then you NEED to apply for our mixed practice job in Quirindi!
Here’s the facts:
- 65% small animal, 30% beef cattle, 5% horses
- We cover Quirindi, Tamworth, Murrurundi, Nundle and the wider Liverpool Plains area
- All the expected modern facilities and equipment incl in house lab, digital x-ray, ultrasound
- Large animal hospital includes a surgery and stocks for mare repro work and equine dentistry
- After Hours 1:4 (sigh… yes, we know it’s a necessary evil…but you WILL be well compensated)
- Generous salary and genuine consideration of work – life balance.
Being part of a larger group of rural clinics across Australia means there is a great opportunity for learning and career development. You will have access to several vets who are leaders in their field. We encourage extensive professional collaboration and support so if you want more experience in a different species, we will have a guru to mentor you.
Quirindi is on the NSW North West Slopes and is the Gateway to the North West. It’s a medium sized rural centre surrounded by rich agricultural and pastoral properties. We are 45 minutes from Tamworth, under 3 hours from Newcastle and 3.5 hours to the outskirts of Sydney.