Consultant: Adam Gould
Salary: $50000 - $90000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
We are located in Melbourne, Victoria, just 10km from the CBD. Melbourne is a city full of excitement and festivals galore! Explore historic arcades and artsy laneways full of unexpected coffee shops. If you are a sports lover, Melbourne will not disappoint – they are passionate about all things football, cricket and soccer. For more information, please visit https://www.visitmelbourne.com/regions/melbourne
We are seeking an experienced Full-Time Veterinarian who loves surgery and medical cases and excels in an environment where high standards of care are paramount. Our clients appreciate the little extra things we do to make their trip to the vet a pleasure and the value that we have provided the local area for over 30 years.
With an interesting and varied caseload, you will have the opportunity to work with new and modern surgical equipment, including Diagnostic Ultrasound, Endoscopy, Laparoscopy, in house laboratory and Digital Radiology. We have a separate sterile surgical suite with an electrosurgical unit, patient multi-monitors, Doppler BP, as well as well- equipped orthopaedic and soft tissue kits.
What we can offer you:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependants, if applicable. As an Accredited Sponsor our 482 Visas can be approved in 4-6 weeks!
- Relocation allowance, if applicable.
What you can offer us:
- BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice
- An experienced and confident Veterinarian with at least 2 years’ practical experience
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Ability to oversee the caseload and work autonomously
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills
Whether you are seeking a new career direction, a lifestyle change, a challenge or a relocation to a new environment, we would love to have a chat.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $50,000 – $90,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst NVC seeks to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.