Salary: $80000 - $100000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
We are seeking a superstar Lead Veterinarian, who wants to develop their veterinary leadership in a busy and stimulating environment. We are looking for someone with the with energy and drive to make a real difference, with a commitment and passion for quality practice and high standards of care, along with a great team spirit.
You will have access to well-equipped Digital Radiology suites, separate sterile surgeries, full dental suites, IV pumps, blood pressure monitoring, pulse oximetry and ECG. The clinics are also fully computerised and run EzyVet software.
What we can offer you:
- Sign-On Bonus of $5,000
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Industry leading professional development programs
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependents, if applicable.
What you can offer us:
- A minimum of 4 years’ practical experience with leadership capabilities
- Exceptionally high standards of care with a proactive and accountable attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated client relationship building skills
- A hard working and a hands-on approach to your work
- Effective time management and organisation skills
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Whether you are seeking a new career direction, a lifestyle change, a challenge or a relocation to a new environment, we would love to have a chat. Please contact Adam Gould, via firstname.lastname@example.org or (phone) 07 5646 4077 or Apply Now.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $80,000 – $100,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience.