Consultant: Ashley Nichol
Salary: $90000 - $110000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Our clinic is located in South East Queensland, around 25 km south-west of the Brisbane CBD, It is the perfect location to raise a family or escape the busy city life!
We aim to provide a comprehensive, professional and compassionate veterinary service. We recognise the significance of pets and the place they hold in our client’s families. Our animal health care team offers education, advice and care to ensure pets have the longest, happiest and healthiest lives possible.
A position exists for a highly motivated Full-Time Senior or Lead Veterinarian who has a strong interest in leadership. We are looking for someone with the energy and drive to make a real difference, with a commitment and passion for quality practice and high standards of care, along with a talented team spirit.
What we can offer you:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Training Centres.
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum.
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals.
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependants, if applicable. As an Accredited Sponsor our 482 Visas can be approved in 4-6 weeks!
- Relocation allowance, if applicable.
What you can offer us:
- BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice in New Zealand
- An experienced and confident Veterinarian with at least 3 years’ practical experience
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Ability to oversee the caseload and work autonomously
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Whether you are seeking a new career direction, a lifestyle change, a challenge or a relocation to a new environment, we would love to have a chat.
Please contact Ashley Nichol, Recruitment Advisor, via firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 5646 4077 or Apply Now.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $90,000 – $110,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst we seek to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.