Consultant: Adam Gould
Salary: $85000 - $100000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Located 13 kilometres north of the Sydney central business district in the Northern Beaches, our hospital in French’s Forest began providing veterinary services since 1986. Our highly dedicated and experienced team are committed to providing clients with the highest level of professional and compassionate veterinary services. With an animal health care team that offer education, advice and care, we ensure that pets have the longest, happiest and healthiest lives possible. We treat cats, dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs, rats, mice and birds.
An exciting opportunity has risen for a Lead Veterinarian to take the reins and lead our team of 3 Vets, 5 Nurses.
What we can offer you:
- Sign-On Bonus of $5,000
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Industry leading professional development programs
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependents, if applicable.
What you can offer us:
- A minimum of 4 years’ practical experience, capable of team and case leadership
- Exceptionally high standards of care with a proactive and accountable attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated client relationship building skills
- A hard working and a hands-on approach to your work
- Effective time management and organisation skills
- Sole charge and practice management skills, with ability to manage the overall clinic workload
- Exceptionally high standards of care with a proactive and accountable attitude.
We are a group of nearly 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
We believe that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors.