Consultant: Sam Whatley
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Inner West Sydney – Full Time Vet Nurse who will be a great addition to our current 4 Vet, 6 Veterinary Nurse and 3 Casual staff practice – to start as soon as possible.
Our ideal candidate will:
- A positive attitude to work and an excellent work ethic
- Be a team player
- Have excellent animal handling skills
- Have excellent communication skills and a high emotional intelligence
- Have strong client service focus
- Be competent in basic reception duties
- Be able to work confidently in a busy environment
- Be aligned with our mission statement which is to provide personalised, compassionate and consistent veterinary care to all of our patients
- Have a drive to provide excellent patient care at all times
- Be available to work five days per week, Monday to Friday (negotiable)
Common daily duties include:
- Animal handling and restraint
- Managing the running of surgery
- Monitoring general anaesthesia
- Assisting the Vets with treatments
- General cleaning of the clinic
- Reception duties
The practice is equipped with digital x-ray, brand new ultrasound machine, IM3 Dental X-ray and dental machine, blood pressure monitoring, two anaesthetic machines, surgery, IV pumps and IDEXX in-house machine (Procyte and Catalyst). We are fully computerised with Vetlink software.
We have a strong association with the Cat Protection Society and other welfare groups, so our ideal candidate needs to be aligned with the ethos of these groups.
Please contact Sam Whatley at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.