Consultant: Sam Whatley
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Head Veterinarian – Lake Macquarie, NSW – full-time position – experienced
This Veterinary Hospital, located only 30 minutes from Newcastle, and nestled within the beautiful Lake Macquarie region of the Central Coast are looking for an experienced Head Veterinarian to work within their brand new Hospital.
Who will you be working with?
You will be working for a group of Veterinary Clinics, Leading their newest brand new purpose built hospital, alongside a team of support staff including nurses, veterinarians, and a dedicated supported office team.
Who will you be?
- A Qualified Veterinarian with 5 years plus experience working as a Veterinarian.
- Someone who is organised, communicates well, and who loves to build relationships with clients and team members.
- Management/Mentoring experience.
- A “can-do positive attitude with a commitment to provide the best standard of care to our patients.
- Someone who is confident and empathic, and has the ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a new fantastic team.
- Previous experience in building up a new clinic is desirable.
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate with experience) starting from 90k – although open to negotiation.
- One-week study leave and generous CPD offerings and assistance.
- No on-call duties.
- Weekend work is shared between Veterinarians.
- Generous staff discounts in our associated pet retail stores.
- Pathways to partnership, and access to a network of likeminded vets and nurses without our network.
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4079 or email@example.com