Consultant: Gab Malyan
Salary: $52000 - $55000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Established in 2013, our veterinary clinic is driven by a passion for animals and providing the best care and support to our local pet community. Located just 20 kilometres north-west of Melbourne’s Central Business District, we have a new opportunity for a Graduate Veterinarian to join our committed and compassionate team!
The right candidate is a highly motivated Veterinarian who is keen to be a part of a busy and stimulating environment. We are looking for someone with the with energy and drive to make a real difference, with a commitment and passion for quality practice and high standards of care, along with a great team spirit.
You will have access to well-equipped Digital Radiology suites, separate sterile surgeries, full dental suites, IV pumps, blood pressure monitoring, pulse oximetry and ECG. The clinics are also fully computerised and run EzyVet software.
What we can offer you:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
What you can offer us:
- BVsc or equivalent, and registration to practice in Victoria
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Ability to oversee the caseload and work autonomously
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills.
We are a group of 97 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
We believe that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors.