Consultant: Ashley Nichol
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Who are we?
Located in Burleigh Waters, Gold Coast, we welcome pets and pet parents from Burleigh Heads, Varsity Lakes, Miami, and surrounding suburbs. We aim to provide a comprehensive, professional and compassionate veterinary service. We recognise the significance of pets and the place they hold in families. Our animal health care team offers education, advice and care to ensure pets have the longest, happiest and healthiest lives possible. We work closely with three nearby clinics so have a large but close-knit team for support and knowledge-sharing.
Where are we located?
Burleigh is located in the south of the Gold Coast, in between the famous Surfers Paradise and Coolangatta. Recognised for its appealing surf breaks, fragrant pine trees, top-notch dining and one-of-a-kind fashion boutiques, Burleigh has something for everyone. With a headland that hugs the coastline and protects the wind, there is always somewhere to sit for a picnic or play beach games with the family. You can bask in the atmosphere of local musicians roaming the local parks and then watch the sunset!
We are currently seeking a Veterinarian who is highly motivated and has a passion for professional development. We are looking for someone with the with energy and drive to make a real difference, with a commitment and passion for quality practice and high standards of care, along with a great team spirit. This role can be full or part time for the right candidate. New Graduates are also welcome to apply!
What we can offer you:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a 482 Visa for you and your dependents, if required (as an accredited sponsor we get applications approved within days!)
- Relocation allowance, if applicable.
What you can offer us:
- BVsc or equivalent, and registration to practice in Queensland
- A commitment to providing exceptional patient care
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills.
We are a group of nearly 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
We believe that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors.