Consultant: Sam Whatley
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time or Part Time
Seeking a Full-time or Part-time Veterinarian to Join a Veterinary Hospital that is passionate about supporting their Vets professionally and personally. This independent small animal practice of 4 veterinarians and 5 veterinary nurses, is very well equipped and up to date and hospital cases are varied interesting and challenging.
Our philosophy is to always provide the very best care for all of our clients and their pets. Whether you are a new grad or you are an experienced veterinarian looking for a change this is a unique opportunity to make a change. We will support you with our experienced devoted veterinarians and supportive highly skilled vet nurses.
If you really want to make a difference join us, our entire team has a genuine desire to make a difference in the lives of people, pets and our community.
Our hospital its situated in one of the most desired holidays destinations, and our locality allows easy access to Sydney and Newcastle. Ferries travel to Palm Beach and other tourist destinations. Brisbane Waters was once known as the Venice of Australia because of our fabulously beautiful waterways and pristine beaches. Because rents and home purchases are more affordable than city prices many veterinarians are moving this way to start their new lives. Come and experience the culture as a local. Our salary package is competitively generous. Modern newly renovated accommodation may be available.
- Graduate to experienced level qualified Veterinarian
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly demeanour
- Team player
- Someone who is wanting to learn and grow with the Clinic
What’s in it for you:
- Living on the Central Coast – close to some to the most beautiful beaches in Australia, with easy access to Sydney and Newcastle
- Highly supportive team with devoted and experienced Veterinarians and Nurses
- Interesting and diverse caseload, including high Surgery caseload and Orthopaedics
- Working with a team of highly experienced Orthopaedic and Surgical Veterinarians who can provide mentorship
- Competitively generous salary package
- Newly renovated accommodation may be available
- Continuing education and CPD support and opportunities
Please contact email@example.com or contact Sam Whatley on 07 5646 4077