Consultant: Ashley Nichol
Salary: $50000 - $90000
Job Status: Permanent / Part Time
Our Vet is located in the south end of the beautiful Gold Coast. Where else can you bring your swimmers and your board to work and be footsteps from one of the most beautiful beaches on the Gold Coast? It’s not just a job, it’s a complete lifestyle package! For more information about our awesome location, make sure to contact Ashley Nichol!
Our small close-knit team are eager to welcome a new Veterinarian to our clinic. We are looking for a happy and confident person with a positive can-do attitude that we can introduce to our fabulous patients and clients. At our vet we are so lucky to have an amazing community, and we always aim to provide only the best medicine and complete wellness to our patients.
We all consider our pets part of the family. As such, we recognise how significant our role is in ensuring all pets (both our own pets and our clients’ pets) have long, happy and healthy lives.
We are currently seeking a motivated Veterinarian to join the team in a part-time capacity working around 10 hours per fortnight.
Casual positions are also available, please enquire.
What we can offer you:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Training Centres
- A modern and spacious Veterinary Hospital
- Advanced veterinary equipment
- Strong veterinary and nursing support
- Committed and loyal clients
- Continuing education allowance and study leave per annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our clinics in Australia and New Zealand
What you can offer us:
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Ability to oversee the caseload and work autonomously
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills.
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Whether you are seeking a new career direction, a lifestyle change, a challenge or a relocation to a new environment, we would love to have a chat.
Please contact Ashley Nichol, Recruitment Advisor, via firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 5646 4077 or Apply Now.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $50,000 – $90,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst we seek to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.