Consultant: Ashley Nichol
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time or Part Time
Two positions available for a Small Animal or Mixed Vet for Clinic in Geelong Victoria.
Our Clinic is located in Geelong, Victoria. We are seeking either full-time or part-time veterinarian, ideally mixed animal, small animal vets welcome to apply, and we will also consider new graduates.
We operate a well-equipped practice using Cornerstone practice software and have an in-house laboratory facilities, ultrasound, and digital x-ray machine. We are a family orientated team that will help you develop your professional and personal goals with generous remuneration.
A new premise has been purchased and the practice will shortly be moving into a modern, purpose built hospital. We are very lucky to have a growing client base that love their pets and are eager for gold standard advice and care. With a case load of mainly small animals and the large animal work being a mix of beef cattle, equine and sheep. We have a great team of experienced Nurses, to support us. The right person has energy and drive to make a real difference, with a commitment and passion for quality practice and high standards of care, along with a great team spirit.
This is not a corporate practice, privately owned with owner working in the practice.
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science or equivalent degree which is registered in Australia
- Whilst we would prefer an experienced companion animal vet with well-established medicine and surgery skills, this position is also open to recent graduate veterinarians who would like to focus predominantly on small animals whilst still maintaining exposure to large animal work. 100% Small animal veterinarians are welcome to apply.
- A positive attitude to your daily work and a team focused approach
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to build rapport with clients and colleagues.
- Commitment to continued learning and development.
Clinic opening hours:
- Monday- Friday 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Saturday 9am- 12pm
Salary commences at $65k+ for new graduates and above this commensurate with experience, superannuation additional to this. Full or part time positions available.
If this sounds like the place you want to be then please contact Ashley Nichol at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 5646 40