Consultant: Sam Whatley
Job Status: / Full Time and Part Time
2 x Veterinarians – Inner West Sydney, NSW – 1 x Full-time; and 1 x Part-time position
This family owned, gold standard practice, nestled in the Inner Western suburbs of Sydney are looking for two experienced Veterinarians to join their welcoming, passionate and nurturing team. This hospital pride themselves in delivering quality customer service and providing a collaborative team environment that support their staff with their professional development as well as their general health and well-being (including salary sacrificed gym memberships, regular massages and health packages).
Who will you be working with?
This hospital have three locations, and you will be working across all locations if desired, or one or two of the locations if this would be your preference. Two of the locations are sole charge clinics, and the main location is a multi-vet clinic. You will be working amongst a team of friendly, passionate and professional Vet Nurses, Support Staff and Veterinarians (with a high nurse to vet ratio), undertaking all aspects of Veterinary Practice including; surgery, consultations, medicine and diagnostics. The practice also support a local charity who attend to the medical and surgical needs of the companions of the homeless, hence requiring a Vet who is caring and nurturing in nature.
Who will you be?
- An experienced Veterinarian who is comfortable and competent with sole charge with at least 2 years’ experience.
- An all rounder who enjoys surgery and consulting.
- The ability to work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision; as well as in a supported multi team environment.
- A professional work ethic and positive outlook.
- High level communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Someone who is passionate about their profession, and is kind and caring towards other team members, and in their client care and delivery.
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate with experience) – 90k – 130k plus bonuses and incentives.
- Ongoing professional development and training.
- A dynamic and caring team to work alongside and contribute to, who practice outstanding workplace culture and a gold standard service.
- Working with a clinic who support your mental health and well-being by assisting with health packages and subsidised health memberships.
- All of the latest technology including Ligasure and Cayman surgical handpieces, as well as Ultrasound, CT and Digital X-ray.
- Working for a clinic who refer out very little, where you can learn and grow from contracted surgeons who perform TTO’s, MPLs and other Orthopaedics.
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4077 or firstname.lastname@example.org