Consultant: Samantha Whatley
Salary: $60000 - $110000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Our Hospital is located in outer Sydney, New South Wales. The clinic is located an hour drive from the beautiful beaches of Wollongong and only a 45-minute drive into the heart of Sydney CBD. This offers plenty of places to explore and travel to on days off. Within the MacArthur region you can explore the lush Australian Botanic Gardens at Mount Annan which hosts amazing food festivals and occasions weddings! Attend the taste-bud tantalising Macarthur Night Markets or go horse riding at the Sugarloaf Horse Centre. If you are looking to relax, take a breather and sip refreshments overlooking the serene Japanese Gardens at the Arts Centre Café.
We require a passionate Emergency Veterinarian who practices elevated level, evidence-based medicine, who is able to effectively problem solve in a fast-paced environment and remains calm and positive in the face of pressure.
What we can offer you:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependants, if applicable. As an Accredited Sponsor our 482 Visas can be approved in 4-6 weeks!
- Relocation allowance, if applicable.
What you can offer us:
- BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice in Australia
- An experienced and confident Veterinarian with at least 2 years’ practical experience
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Ability to oversee the caseload and work autonomously
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Whether you are seeking a new career direction, a lifestyle change, a challenge or a relocation to a new environment, we would love to have a chat.
Please contact Samantha Whatley, Recruitment Advisor, via email@example.com or 07 5646 4077 or Apply Now.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $60,000 – $110,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst we seek to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.