Consultant: Sam Whatley
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Emergency Veterinarian (daytime hours) – Nepean, NSW – full-time position – experienced and graduate level
This Veterinary Hospital, which consists of General Practice, ICU and Emergency Veterinary Services is located within the lovely Nepean region, at the base of the Blue Mountains, and just 45 minutes’ drive from the Sydney CBD. A fast-paced hospital practice, for those Veterinarians who thrive on emergency work and keeping busy and challenged, although at the same time enjoy working with a friendly, and welcoming team, who work hard although also enjoy a good laugh throughout the day.
Who will you be working with?
You will be working amongst a large team of Veterinarians, Vet Nurses and Support staff, undertaking all clinical aspects of emergency veterinary services and general practice services; including diagnostics, routine examinations and surgery, treatment, and for more experienced practitioners – further complex surgeries and procedures.
Who will you be?
- A Qualified Veterinarian who is confident and experienced in emergency veterinary practice OR a Graduate Veterinarian who is eager to enter into emergency veterinary practice and be supported by a highly experienced team of senior emergency and GP veterinarians.
- Someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment, who thrives on a challenge and working within the emergency sector, as well as working within General Practice.
- Someone who provides great customer service and communication with both clients and staff members.
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate with experience) 65k – 120k – with regular reviews for those Vets performing at a high standard.
- Graduate support, training and mentorship – including buddy consulting and working alongside experienced lead veterinarians.
- A supportive, friendly, and welcoming team environment, who enjoy a laugh throughout the work day, although at the same time work hard and collaboratively as a team unit.
- Exposure to a varied caseload of GP and Emergency/ICU presentations that will allow you to further professionally develop yourself as a competent Emergency/ICU/GP Veterinarian.
- A supportive and structured Management Team who support career development and growth.
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4079 or firstname.lastname@example.org