Consultant: am Whatley
Job Status: Permanent / Full-Time
Emergency Overnight Veterinarian – NSW – full-time position (70 hour fortnight) – with flexibility to create a mixed day and night roster if desired.
This Veterinary Hospital, which consists of General Practice, ICU and Emergency Veterinary Services is located within the lovely Nepean region, at the base of the Blue Mountains, and just 45 minutes’ drive from the Sydney CBD. A fast-paced hospital practice, for those Veterinarians who thrive on emergency work and keeping busy and challenged, although at the same time enjoy working with a friendly, and welcoming team, who work hard although also enjoy a good laugh throughout the day.
Who will you be working with?
You will be working amongst a large team of Veterinarians, Vet Nurses and Support staff, undertaking all clinical aspects of emergency veterinary services including diagnostics, routine examinations and surgery, more complex surgeries (i.e. caesareans), and treatment.
Who will you be?
- A Qualified Veterinarian who is confident and experienced in emergency veterinary practice.
- The ability to work sole charge with nursing support, attending to overnight emergency presentations.
- A Vet who is confident and experienced in routine surgery, diagnostics, treatment, and some more complex surgeries (i.e. caesareans).
- Someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment, who thrives on a challenge and working within the emergency sector.
- Someone who provides great customer service and communication with both clients and staff members.
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate with experience) 90k – 140k – with regular reviews for those Vets performing at a high standard.
- A supportive, friendly, and welcoming team environment, who enjoy a laugh throughout the work day, although at the same time work hard and collaboratively as a team unit.
- Exposure to a varied caseload of GP and Emergency/ICU presentations that will allow you to further professionally develop yourself as a competent Emergency/ICU Veterinarian.
- A supportive and structured Management Team who support career development and growth.
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4079 or firstname.lastname@example.org