Consultant: Sam Whatley
Job Status: Permanent / Full-Time
Director/Hospital Superintendent – East Maitland, NSW – full-time position – experienced
This well-established state of the art, purpose built small animal practice, located in the fast-growing area of East Maitland, and next door to the beautiful Hunter Valley Wine Country, is looking for a full-time Director/Hospital Superintendent to join their team. Just a short drive from Newcastle and the Central Coast, the clinic pride themselves on their loyal client base and providing high standards of care and treatment – providing an exceptional client focused experience.
Who will you be working with?
You will be leading a small supportive and inclusive team of Veterinarians, Vet Nurses and Support staff, who all work together to provide the best standard of care for their clients, whilst at the same time enjoying team activities including lunches, bonding activities, and morning teas.
Who will you be?
- A Qualified and experienced Senior/Lead Veterinarian, who has worked in a leadership/director role previously.
- Someone able to oversee a team of Veterinary Professionals, providing mentoring and training support, and the ability to assist with other operational and superintendent duties.
- Someone who is friendly and supportive, who works well within a close tight knit team.
- Someone who is client focused, and who prides themselves on delivering the best standard of care.
- Someone with high level communication and interpersonal skills with both colleagues and clients.
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate with experience) – 120,000k, plus super, plus $10,000 Superintendent responsibility payment, plus CPD allowance.
- Flexible working hours, and working only 1 in 4 weekends.
- Working with a positive, supportive and inclusive team.
- Sufficient consult times, time set aside to complete notes and call-backs, and uninterrupted lunch breaks.
- Working in a state of the art, purpose-built hospital including digital x-ray, iM3 dental suite, and full in-house pathology and more.
- Ongoing training and development, CPD allowance, and one week’s study leave per year.
- Free mental health counselling and support through the EAP program.
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4079 or firstname.lastname@example.org