Consultant: Ashley Nichol
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
- Learning and development opportunities
- Great company vision and culture
- Practice Type: Mixed Practice
- Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
- Benefits: Medical Insurance
Our veterinary centre is a large veterinary practice with clinics in Hawera, Manaia, Stratford, Patea and Waverley, employing 27 veterinarians and 40 support staff. Due to growth, our Hawera Branch is looking for an exceptional Companion Animal vet with the ‘X’ factor to join our leading Veterinary Practice.
We focus on providing a challenging and fun workplace; we encourage staff development in an environment of support and reward. Our aim is to provide ‘best practice’ patient care.
Our Hawera branch facilities include 4 x consult rooms, 2 x surgeries, Isolation building, DR Digital X-ray suite, prep area, ultrasound machine and full IDEXX lab. The clinic is equipped for most rural and urban services.
The clinic currently has 4 Full time small animal vets and 7 veterinary nurses.
The position offers:
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience and ability
- Half day off each week
- NZVA membership
- Vet council registration
- Income Protection Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Generous continuing education allowance
- Work well in a team environment.
- Strong commitment to continuing education and development of personal interests.
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Have accurate computer data entry and keyboard skills.
- Have a current full New Zealand driver’s license.
- New graduates and experienced vets welcome to apply.