Consultant: Ashley Nichol
Salary: $78000 - $98000
Job Status: Permanent / Part-Time
Our clinic is located around 30-minutes drive south-east of Auckland City, a mix of both the modern and the historic. Visit the iconic Sky Tower which has panoramic views of the city as well as bungee jumping for the adventurous! If you wish to learn more about this location, please visit https://www.aucklandnz.com/visit/discover/top-10s/10-things-you-can-only-do-in-auckland
At our clinic, we always put pet health and wellbeing first and we are very fortunate to work alongside a bunch of dedicated Vets, Vet Nurses and customer care staff. Our expertise, latest equipment and high level of staff training ensures that this is the only place we want to work! We are proud of our pain-free policy that ensures that all pets go home post-operatively with long acting pain relief.
Our clinic is seeking a Part-Time Veterinarian to join the team, committing to around 40 hours per fortnight.
We are looking for someone with energy and drive to make a real difference, with a commitment and passion for quality practice and high standards of care, along with a great team spirit.
Some of the benefits of joining our community:
- Health insurance discounts and benefits, including subsidised health insurance for private hospital and specialist costs! (After meeting the service provision)
- Incredible training opportunities through our Training Centres, free for our team members
- Health and wellness benefits, including an employee assistance program and wellness program
- Personal and leadership development investment, through our Online Training Centre and other leadership programs
- Great discounts of personal pet care, including up to 50% off some nutrition products and unlimited free consults, plus a friends and family discount scheme
- Financial rewards and overseas travel for outstanding performance and living our CARE values
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependants, if applicable.
- Relocation allowance, if applicable.
What you can offer us:
- BVsc or equivalent, and registration to practice in New Zealand
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Ability to oversee the caseload and work autonomously
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills.
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Please contact Ashley Nichol, Recruitment Advisor, via email@example.com or 07 5646 4077 or Apply Today.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $78,000 – $98,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst we seek to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.