Consultant: Ashley Nichol
Salary: $50000 - $90000
Job Status: Permanent / Part-Time
Our clinic is located in Auckland, approximately 20kms south of the CBD. Auckland is based between two large harbours in the Northern Island of New Zealand. Visit the iconic Sky Tower which has panoramic views of the city as well as bungee jumping for the adventurous! Paddle out to a dormant volcano on a kayak and climb to the summit to behold breath taking views across the harbour and the city.
We provide veterinary services to south and east Auckland, and Our team comprises of two full time Vets, three Nurses, a Team Leader and a Client Relations Officer. We have many long-term clients and we enjoy an excellent rapport with them, and love meeting new clients and welcoming them and their fur family members to the clinic.
Our clinic is seeking a Part-Time Veterinarian to join the team. Working around 20 hours per week we are looking for someone with the with energy and drive to make a real difference, with a commitment and passion for quality practice and high standards of care, along with a great team spirit.
Some of the benefits of joining our community:
- Health insurance discounts and benefits, including subsidised health insurance for private hospital and specialist costs! (After meeting the service provision)
- Incredible training opportunities through our Training Centres, free for our team members
- Health and wellness benefits, including an employee assistance program and wellness program
- Personal and leadership development investment, through our Online Training Centre and other leadership programs
- Great discounts of personal pet care, including up to 50% off some nutrition products and unlimited free consults, plus a friends and family discount scheme
- Financial rewards and overseas travel for outstanding performance and living our CARE values
What you can offer us:
- BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice in New Zealand
- An experienced and confident Veterinarian with at least 2 years’ practical experience
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Ability to oversee the caseload and work autonomously
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Whether you are seeking a new career direction, a lifestyle change, a challenge or a relocation to a new environment, we would love to have a chat.
Please contact Ashley Nichol, Recruitment Advisor, via firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 5646 4077 or Apply Today.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $50,000 – $90,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst we seek to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.