Consultant: Sam Whatley
Salary: $60000 - $120000
Job Status: Permanent / Full-time and Part-time
Veterinarian – 1 x Full-time Vet and 1 x Part-time Veterinarian – Graduate level to Experienced – Taree and Tuncurry, NSW
This small animal practice, consisting of two clinics situated in the beautiful Mid-North Coast area of NSW, close to lovely beaches, lakes and mountains, have had tremendous growth over the last few years, and are looking to expand their team of experienced Vets.
Who will you be working with?
You will be working within a fun, well-supported, family friendly practice, supported by an incredible team of experienced nurses that have been with the practice between 7 to 16 years. The practice pride themselves on teamwork, mutual support, quality service, and gold standard work, who support emotional health and well-being at work, and ongoing education and training. They further highly support working parents and understand the importance of time with family and family commitments. You will have the option to work within one clinic, or across both locations depending on preference and experience level.
Who will you be?
- A Qualified and registered Veterinarian from graduate level to experienced
- Someone who is enthusiastic, has great communication skills, and can work well within a team
- Someone who is passionate and friendly
- Someone who values ongoing learning and professional development
- Someone willing to share on-call work (after-hours roster is 1 in 4)
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate with experience) – 60,000k – 120,000k plus Superannuation, CPD leave and allowance, and professional memberships
- A team of highly experienced Veterinarians to work alongside or to mentor and support you
- A Clinic where special interest areas are highly encouraged and supported – we would love to support our new Vets in whatever field they enjoying working within
- Access to a full-equipped practice, with one of our practices being a brand-new building with all the expected toys!
- Mentoring support, CPD, and Training support for new graduates
- Working within a supportive, friendly, experienced, family friendly, and positive team environment that you can learn and growth within, and which this is encouraged
- We can accommodate a husband-wife team, and there is an opportunity for buy-in
- Working in a beautiful community, just a short drive from Port Macquarie and Newcastle
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4079 or email@example.com